Principale Level Designer
Principale Level Designer at WB games I Lead the creation of part of the game (Side Content) of 15h of gameplay.
In close collaboration with the game designer in charge of the META of games, I had to define the vision / phylosofy of the “part”, to prototype the experience of playing without compromising the logic of the main game.
Within a team (LD, ART, Tech LD) I had to set up a production pipe, defining technical needs, defining metrics, planning and managing Jira tasks (task, dashboard, etc.) . (blocking, scripting, management, revision, etc.)
- Creation of the hight level design of the “part”
- Creation of 15 hours of content (Paper Design, Layout, scripting)
- Implementation and updating of documentation, planning, Jira task, budget.
- Management planning, review, 1 and 1.
DAY TO DAY
- Design / scripting / debug / polish / Documentation.
- Level Review.
- Sync with all teams.
- Followed blockers.
- Update budget, planning and jira.