During a test for Cyanide studio I had to make a level of 30/40mn.
The guideline for this test is Verticality in the Middle Ages.
The selection criteria will be as follows:
- Blocking: the way you structured and raised the level.
- Navigation flow: Readability and rhythm of the action.
- Architectural consistency: Possibility of providing an explanatory document with a plan and
reference images to define the different parts of your level.
- Kismet script: Events or Interactions present in the level.
- Mission: Explanatory document of the mission and the objective.
NB: The visual rendering is not evaluated, you can deliver your level not textured or with